Saturday, April 12, 2014

Welcome to the Blog!

Hi! Welcome to the blogs, everybody! My name is JP Genius and I am a lifetime Wheel Watcher! Which means I also play the video and mobile game versions as well. This blog will have recaps from my games, as well as ideas I have for the show. Now I've made some similar blogs in the past, but trust me, this one is for real. Any info from the real show is credited to Buy a Vowel Boards, Game Show Kingdom, Wheel of Fortune Recaps, and/or Game Show NewsNet. Also, nothing here is assoicated with the real show. Feel free to comment on my recaps, but just know that I will NOT take any disrespect. PERIOD. So really, don't make utter nonsense about stuff other than Wheel. Please. Otherwise...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. PHOTO CREDITS
    The WoF mobile game: Google Play.
    The WoF XBOX 360 game: Video Game release dates.

    ReplyDelete