Saturday, April 12, 2014

Last Thing Before I Begin...

Just to let you know, I have this thing called a Capture Card that I use to record my episodes but unfortunately, I don't really have the tools to work with it. So...so so so so so...I'll be posting examples of recaps without video for now...

BUT on the bright side, I'll play ALL THREE contestants! That's right. I'm multitasking. So I'll post photos of the panels in the recaps. I might even post videos with my tablet...

Here's some photos of the base contestants.

Contestant 1

Contestant 2

Contestant 3

Contestant 4

Contestant 5

Contestant 6

 Contestant 7

Contestant 8

Contestant 9

Contestant 10
Finally, in the intro and first 2 Toss-Ups, the Bonus Round vehicle is displayed. In Round 1, a blue Sedan is displayed. Rounds 2 and 3 have a yellow Sedan, and Round 4 and the Bonus Round contain a white Sedan. It turns out, the Sedan's colors are different depending on the taping.

AND I might recap someone else's episodes - Pat Bonfig's! Thanks Pat.

Well...I'm through talking. Let's get recapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment